Douglas Lagos is a recognized Certified HAFA Specialist by the National Association of Realtors, and the California Association of Realtors.
Remember that you are not alone. View the short sale process, steps and descriptions. More than 15 million Americans are currently facing mortgage default, are unemployed, or both. I am here to help you. Contact me today for a complimentary and confidential consultation, and let me assist you in understanding the exit strategy or retention options available to you and your family. There is no cost and no obligation to you!
Real Estate Agent Certified Short Sale HAFA Specialist Realtor
Has a hardship caused you to miss one or more mortgage payments?
Has a Notice of Intent/Foreclosure been filed?
Do you want to save your home or need help in doing a Short Sale?
Can you resume payments, but will be using your savings to pay the mortgage?
Certified HAFA Specialist Agent
- I understand the current US distressed housing market and am knowledgeable on servicing the Treasury’s Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative (HAFA) program.
- I have full understanding of how Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac HAFA programs are different from the corporate bank versions of a short sale program.
Making Home Affordable (MHA) Programs
- HAMP – Home Affordable Modification Program
- HAFA – Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative
- HARP – Home Affordable Refinance Program
- 2MP – Second Lien Modification Program
Contact me today, I can help! There is absolutely no cost to you to have me represent you in any of the above foreclosure prevention programs, because your lender will pay all my commission and escrow transaction costs in all short sales!