Pacific Palisades is nestled on the Santa Monica Mountains and the Pacific ocean, just north of Santa Monica, east of Brentwood and south of Malibu. Pacific Palisades is home to the J. Paul Getty Villa, Topanga Canyon State Park, and Will Rogers State Park.
Pacific Palisades is a beautiful and desirable community of the Los Angeles’ Westside. Pacific Palisades is known as “Where The Mountains Meet the Sea” and is home to numerous Hollywood celebrities and luminaries.
- The Alphabet Streets also known as “North Village”, are north of Sunset Blvd. and are characterized by narrow streets. The street names are consecutively named beginning with A, B, C, D, etc. – hence the name Alphabet Streets. The streets are named for Methodist Bishops of the late 19th and early 20th century. It is a popular destination for trick-or-treaters on Halloween.
- The Bluffs are located further out-of-town west along Sunset Boulevard and start past Palisades Charter High School and Via De La Paz. they extend for a long distance between Sunset Blvd. and the Palisades Bluffs.
- Castellammare is located on small bluffs directly on the ocean. The narrow, winding streets have Italian names. It is the home of the Getty Villa. It is located where Sunset Blvd meets Pacific Coast Highway.
- Huntington Palisades is close to the ‘village’ proper, and is more of a typical suburb. It is located south of Sunset Blvd. The houses on the ridge of the Huntington Palisades look out onto the Pacific Ocean. It is also home to the largest park of the Palisades, the Palisades Park. It has four baseball diamonds, eight tennis courts, two indoor basketball courts, a hockey rink, dog parks, and multiple playgrounds.
- Marquez Knolls is a large area of homes, known for spectacular ocean views, and is located farther west on Sunset Blvd on a mountain upslope. The lower upslope was first developed in the early 1950s and mid 1960s by the Earl Lachman family. Marquez Elementary services the neighborhood along with a small shopping center on Marquez Street and Sunset Blvd.
- Palisades Highlands is a community near the end of Sunset Blvd., bordering Topanga. About five minutes away from the center of the Pacific Palisades, the Palisades Village, The Highlands could almost be considered its own separate community.
- The Riviera features The Riviera Country Club, a high-end country club, and streets named after various locations in the French and Italian Riviera. The neighborhood is divided into north and south sections by Sunset Boulevard. It borders Santa Monica and Brentwood. Riviera Country club hosts the Northern Trust Open on the PGA Tour in February; the tournament was originally named the Los Angeles Open.
- Rustic Canyon features post-war homes located on the former polo field of The Uplifters, the original site of The Uplifters clubhouse (now a city park) and the “cabins” developed as second homes and weekend retreats. This area is also known as Uplifter’s Ranch. Located off Sunset Blvd. between The Riveria and Huntington Palisades. Above the canyon lies Will Rogers State Historic Park.
- The Village is a small central business district on Sunset Boulevard, consisting of restaurants, stores, banks, and offices. Notable shops in “the village” include Norris Hardware (which originally was the Bay Theater), Cathay Palisades (formerly Fein’s Deli), Elyse Walker, Black Ink, and P2 Skate Shop (formerly PaliSkate).
Experienced Real Estate Agent for Buyers and Sellers:
Click images above to view in larger size.
- 19+ Years Marketing Experience.
- 10+ Years Buying & Selling Homes.
- Accredited Real Estate Professional designation.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brentwood Premier Office designation.
- Realtor® Certified Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Agent SFR.
- Certified HAFA Specialist CHS. The most important Short Sale program in the Nation.
- Certified Military Housing Specialist CMHS.
- Specialty in First-Time Homebuyers and Sellers.
Realtor Services include:
- For Sellers – *Free 1-year Home Protection Plan, *free Home Staging Professional consultation, and *free General Home Inspection by a licensed professional. *Eligibility restrictions. Free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Proven Social Media & Marketing. Coldwell Banker sells the most in Southern California. Step by step guidance on the selling process, closing costs, pro-rated taxes, escrow, etc. I personally do all open houses, and meet all buyers for showings. I am personally involved in every single step of your selling process.
- Buyers – Specialty in First-Time Homeowners. Assist in finding the right home and step-by-step guidance through the home buying process. View as many homes as you need, until you find the right home to buy. Step by step guidance on what to expect during the buying process, house evaluation worksheet, closing costs, property taxes, financial information, escrow, and more.
- Affiliation with Coldwell Banker Residential, the top producing real estate brokerage, #1 in market share, representing 3 out of every 5 high-end homes in the nation and 106 years of innovation.
- His specialty is the Los Angeles Westside: Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Culver City, El Segundo, Malibu, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista, Palms, Playa Del Rey, Playa Vista, Venice, Westchester, and Westwood. Very knowledgeable in the greater Los Angeles area, including the San Fernando Valley communities.
Douglas was raised in the Orlando, FL area. He is an Air Force Veteran.
Douglas is an active member of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), the California Association of Realtors® (CAR), and the Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors® (BHGLAAR).
Douglas would be pleased to work with you in finding the right Pacific Palisades home to buy, or in selling your current Pacific Palisades property. Contact Douglas online via the website form, call or text to (310) 63-8088. Read more about me.