Westchester CA is located in the eastern part of the Del Rey Hills also known as the Westchester Bluffs. The Westchester CA community is separated from the Pacific Ocean by Playa del Rey on the west. Its northern border is defined by and includes the area now known as Playa Vista, as well as Culver City, and the unincorporated area of Ladera Heights. The Playa Vista community is located within the northern portion of Westchester. The city of Inglewood is to the east, and the city of El Segundo is to the south. The southern portion of the neighborhood is taken up by the Los Angeles International Airport (a.k.a. LAX). The San Diego Freeway runs through the eastern portion of the area.
The area was originally a ranching community and where later, homes were built for veterans coming home from World War II. The community retains the hometown feel that is missing in other cities.
Westchester CA Neighborhood Areas
- Emerson Manor - The area North of Westchester Pkwy, South of Manchester Ave, East of Lincoln Bvld. and West of Sepulveda Blvd.
- Kentwood – The area North of Manchester Ave., East of McConnell Ave, South of the Westchester Bluffs, and West of Sepulveda Ave.
- Kentwood Bluffs – Homes located all along the streets overlooking the Westchester Bluffs. They overlook Vista Del Mar, the preserved wetlands and Marina Del Rey.
- Loyola Village – The area East of Lincoln Blvd., North of Manchester Ave, East of McConnell Ave and south of Westchester Bluffs.
- Marlow Burns - The area East of Sepulveda Eastway, North of Westchester Pkwy, South of Manchester Ave, and West of Airport Blvd.
- Manchester Square – The area East of Airport Blvd, South of Arbor Vitae St., North of Century Blvd, and West of the I-405
- Osage Area - The area East of Airport Blvd, South of La Tijera Blvd, North of Florence Ave, and West of the I-405
- Westport Heights – The area North of Manchester Ave, East of Sepulveda Blvd., North of La Tijera Blvd, and South of I-405.
- West Westchester – The area West of Lincoln Blvd, North of Westchester Pkwy, South of Westchester Bluffs, and East of Giuliana Ave.
- The West Bluffs - The homes located on the bluffs West of Lincoln Blvd.
- The Westchester Bluffs - The homes located on the bluffs East of Lincoln Blvd.
See what Douglas has to offer for your Westchester ca Real Estate needs:
Experienced Real Estate Agent for Buyers and Sellers:
Click images above to view in larger size.
- 19+ Years Marketing Experience.
- 10+ Years Buying & Selling Homes.
- Accredited Real Estate Professional designation.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brentwood Premier Office designation.
- Realtor® Certified Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Agent SFR.
- Certified HAFA Specialist CHS. The most important Short Sale program in the Nation.
- Certified Military Housing Specialist CMHS.
- Specialty in First-Time Homebuyers and Sellers.
Realtor Services include:
- For Sellers – *Free 1-year Home Protection Plan, *free Home Staging Professional consultation, and *free General Home Inspection by a licensed professional. *Eligibility restrictions. Free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Proven Social Media & Marketing. Coldwell Banker sells the most in Southern California. Step by step guidance on the selling process, closing costs, pro-rated taxes, escrow, etc. I personally do all open houses, and meet all buyers for showings. I am personally involved in every single step of your selling process.
- Buyers – Specialty in First-Time Homeowners. Assist in finding the right home and step-by-step guidance through the home buying process. View as many homes as you need, until you find the right home to buy. Step by step guidance on what to expect during the buying process, house evaluation worksheet, closing costs, property taxes, financial information, escrow, and more.
- Affiliation with Coldwell Banker Residential, the top producing real estate brokerage, #1 in market share, representing 3 out of every 5 high-end homes in the nation and 106 years of innovation.
- His specialty is the Los Angeles Westside: Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Culver City, El Segundo, Malibu, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista, Palms, Playa Del Rey, Playa Vista, Venice, Westchester, and Westwood. Very knowledgeable in the greater Los Angeles area, including the San Fernando Valley communities.
Douglas was raised in the Orlando, FL area. He is an Air Force Veteran.
Douglas is an active member of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), the California Association of Realtors® (CAR), and the Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors® (BHGLAAR).
Westchester CA Homes, 90045, Real Estate Agent
Douglas would be pleased to work with you in finding the right Westchester CA home to buy, or selling your current Westchester property. Contact Douglas online via the website form, call or text to 310-463-8088. Read more about me.